|Price Monthly / Yearly||$50 / $600|
|High Speed Data:||Unlimited GB|
|Network Towers Used:||T-Mobile|
Important Plan Details
- Free 15-day trial available!
- T-Mobile will pay up to $500 in early termination fees if you switch from another provider
- $50/month price is with autopay billing enabled. Without autopay billing enabled the price is $55/month.
- During congestion, Home Internet customers may notice speeds lower than other T-Mobile customers due to data prioritization.
- Not available in all locations. Customers in an area that is not served by T-Mobile’s 5G network may be eligible for 4G LTE Home Internet or other fixed wireless plans from T-Mobile
- Credit approval is required, unless you purchase the plan at a Metro by T-Mobile store in which case you’ll also have to have Metro phone service to signup for Home Internet
- If you have a T-Mobile phone plan that has extra charges for taxes and fees, T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Lite will also have taxes and fees as follows: Monthly Regulatory Programs (RPF) & Telco Recovery Fee (TRF) totaling $1.40, taxes/fees will be approximately 3-12% of the bill. If your phone plan includes taxes and fees, or you don’t have a phone plan taxes and fees are included in the price.
- Can only be used at the location provided at the time of activation
- Can only be used with T-Mobile’s Home Internet Gateway (free of charge), which supports connections up to 64 devices and allows customers to setup up to 4 separate WiFi networks
- If service is cancelled and the gateway is not returned, you will be charged up to $370 for the gateway
- Video streaming resolution will depend on the available data speeds you get at your location. Typical download speeds are between 33-182Mbps. Speeds will vary based on location, signal strength, time of day and other factors
- Includes Paramount+ free for one year
4k UHD Streaming
Unlimited Data Plans
Available Free Perks